Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weekend in Houston

Friday night the Corkill's were so sweet to let me stay with them at their home in Kingwood. I loved hanging out with Marita! We are 6 weeks apart and both expecting BOYS on the way! Baby West can't wait to hang out with little Max!
It was great seeing all you girls Friday night in the Woodlands!
PREGGERS.... so fun going through this with my Best Friend!


This past weekend I hosted a Bridal Shower in Conroe for one of my Best friends Crystal Childs. It was so great to see everyone at the shower! Can't wait for the Riviera Maya destination wedding in October!

Me with the beautiful Bride to Be
Crystal Hacker, Me, Crystal Childs, Kari Blomdahl, Ashley Evans and Kelly M.


Look at all those Delta Zeta's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers