Monday, July 26, 2010

Shelby's Specialties Celebrates 5 YEARS!!



I can hardly believe how fast time is flying by! It seems like just yesterday I was graduating from college and wondering what in the world I was going to do! Can I just say... THANK YOU AUNT PAM! Without you, who knows what I would be doing right now! I have loved every second of my job over the last 5 years and that is not something most people can say. For those of you reading... my Aunt Pam has her own Promotional Product business out of El Paso called Steven's Specialties. She has been in this business for 30+ years! After graduating from college, Aunt Pam helped me get my business started. I couldn't thank her enough. It has allowed me to not only support our family for the last 5 years, but best of all... be my own boss and work from home! Thank you to all my customers over the last 5 years. I hope to continue to work with you for many, many more years to come.... oh and a baby isn't going to stop Shelby's Specialties! Maybe just take a little break in Dec. and Jan. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary from a very loyal and always happy customer, and one of your Biggest Fans! So happy for you and proud to know you personally and professionally!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers