Thursday, July 8, 2010

2nd Trimester Here We Come!

FINALLY!! We are 13 weeks! We had a Doctors appointment Today. Baby West had a healthy heartbeat. Our next app. will be at 17 weeks. At 20 we will be finding out the sex and WE CAN'T WAIT! Jake is sure it is a Boy, haha! The end of August will be when we find out! I've posted some pics of my Baby Bump :) Yep, I think you can tell finally! None of my clothes fit! Doctor says I've gained 2 lbs so far... this might be my one and only post of my wait gain so Enjoy. I don't quite have all my energy back and I am still needing a nap here and there, but hopefully that will pass soon. Cravings... well a Hot Dog for the 4th sounded delicious leading up to the weekend and I've been on a lemonade kick lately.
Next week will be Jake's last week off until he starts work on July 19th. He is definitely ready to start! He's had a nice long break since April and is ready to start working after 21 years of school!


3 comments:

  1. You are SUPer Cute Pregnant Shelby! Look at that sweet belly! I cant wait to see you in person. I am so thrilled for you and Jake you have no idea! James is excited to have a best friend or a girl friend :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much your baby bump has grown since we last saw each other. And that wasn't that long ago. So happy for you! Keep the updates coming...love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' great Shelby. Loved the pics of Jake and his new office. Looks like yall are definitely settled in Tyler. We are getting settled in Orange. I think Eric is going to be bored and lonesome. The new Apt. is nice and almost finished hanging up things. The new TV looks awesome. Hope to see you all real soon!
    Love!

    ReplyDelete

Followers