Monday, May 31, 2010

2209 Firestone Circle

After 6 months of looking at houses online and several trips to Tyler, we found a house! It is located South of town in a beautiful neighborhood called Hollytree. Wednesday evening, we picked up the U-Hauls. My parents arrived right away willing to help us load up our entire house! We couldn't have done it without them! Friday, my Mom, Jake and I headed to Tyler. My mom driving one U-haul, Jake in the other, and me in Jake's truck. Dad drove up on Saturday. We were greeted by our friendly neighbors Becky and Mark Jones. Along with the neighbors were the West's and Allen's ready to help unload the U-Hauls! THANK YOU sooo much for all your help! My parents stayed the weekend to help put our new home together and by Sunday, pictures were hung on the wall! THANK YOU MOM AND DAD FOR EVERYTHING! From the sale of our home to the purchase of this home, we could not have done it without your help DAD! Thanks for being our Realtor and for all your help through the whole process. I know it was a tough one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers