Friday, May 28, 2010

Tyler Bound

We knew this day would soon come, just didn't realize how quick! Ever since Jake and I started dating, or should I say.... the day I met Jake.... I knew he was an East Texas Boy! It worked out great Optometry School happened to be in Houston, but I always knew after the 4 yrs at U of H, we would be heading somewhere in East Texas. Since we come from such different towns, we decided a perfect compromise would be TYLER, TEXAS. A small town feel, but with a Mall, Target and Bed Bath and Beyond :) It worked out perfect one afternoon a classmate mentioned to Jake that his father could help him find a job in East Texas. The next day, the classmates Father (who is an Optometrist) called Jake and said, "Dr. Ronald Smith in Tyler is in need of a partner!" Exactly one year ago, we drove into Tyler to meet Dr. Smith and the rest is history!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers