Friday, December 24, 2010

FULL TERM!!!!!

We are FULL TERM and feeling it! Today marks 37 WEEKS and I can hardly believe Colt can come at anytime! I went to the Doctor Wednesday and she said I am measuring right on track,1 cm dialated and 50% effaced! Then following said, "he could come any day now!" This made it all sooo real! I've been feeling good lately. I can't believe how big my stomach really is! It doesn't even look real anymore. I've started having a few contractions, but none are taking my breath away and aren't consecutive yet. I think it's just braxton hicks or Colt letting me know he doesn't have room in my belly anymore and it's time to come out!
The baby room is ready, car seat installed and bags are packed!
My parents are heading this way tomorrow for Christmas and staying through Wednesday. Hopefully we will have some activity early in the week so they will already be here! Sheldon, Lynsey and Madelyn are heading this way on Sunday to celebrate Christmas with us! We had Christmas with the West's yesterday in Winnsboro!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and stay posted for Colt's arrival soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers