Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Harvest

I love this time of year! Our house is decorated to the max with harvest decor! Jake's grandpa is very talented with metal work and was so sweet to cut me 2 HUGE pumpkins for our front yard! I have a picture of one of them below. They turned out really cute!

Now for a little pregnancy update.... Tomorrow night is our first Child Birth class! We will have 5 classes to attend and I am really excited the first one is tomorrow! It makes me realize just how close we are getting to our little guy arriving! I am also getting excited and looking forward to November. We have 2 showers the first week of November and then one in Winnsboro in December! Colt is spoiled rotten and he hasn't even arrived!
Just recently I have started to feel a little uncomfortable. For so long it seemed Colt was sitting pretty low, right on my bladder :) Lately, I have had more pressure under my ribs. It really is starting to look like I have a volleyball under my shirt. He's been kicking all throughout the day and night. The doctor says everything is moving right along and we now visit the Doctor every 2 weeks! Jake is getting very excited!

Now for the big news... we decided on Colt's middle name.
COLT RONALD WEST
Both our Dad's are named Ronald so we thought we'd honor the Grandpa's with their first grandson having Ronald in his name :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers